Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:29 am

I forgot my password

Top posters
sathish
Please Read thorough the disclaimer ! I_vote_lcapPlease Read thorough the disclaimer ! I_voting_barPlease Read thorough the disclaimer ! I_vote_rcap 

Please Read thorough the disclaimer !

Go down

Please Read thorough the disclaimer ! Empty Please Read thorough the disclaimer !

Post  sathish Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:38 pm

Please Read thorough the disclaimer !

TamilClipz is offering Files for download that are protected by copyright laws.
Unless stated explicitly, all songs on this website belong to the owners of their copyrights, and may NOT be distributed without their prior consent.
By downloading the Files, you agree to undertake any responsibility that is associated with the protection of their copyrights.

The " code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act ", that was given a farewell 1995 by Bill Clinton says, you can`t sue these persons, which administer these files. If you don`t agree to this agreement, you are forced abandon this page again. I don`t take any responsibility for possible damages, caused by these Mp3`s, Links to Pages and other things on the Side. Copying Mp3-files is a violation of copyrights.

You own the actual license version of the Mp3 Songs that you are downloading from TamilClipz, If you do not have the actual license version of the Mp3 Songs that you are downloading from here, then they must be deleted from your computer within 24 hours. If you don't, you will have to accept any consequences. The Mp3 files and the Video files on this Website are only for evaluation use. We collected the Files, that we offer for download, from the Internet, Audio CD's, Friends and Family.All Files we are offering for download only for a trial use. If you want to get the Original Music, then go to a Music Shop and buy the Original Audio, CD, Cassette.
So you must know that downloading from TamilClipz is at your own Risk.

If you should find links here, that is infringing upon a copyright that you own, PLEASE contact us immediately, via email, and include the proper documents that prove the copyright, and we will immediately remove the links from our website.

By continuing downloading from our Website, you are expressly and impliedly agreeing to all terms as stated above !
ALl user who download Datas fro our Forum accept this agreement and takes his own risk
sathish
sathish
Admin

http://tamilxclipz.tk

Back to top Go down